Temporary Membership – free
All new drivers to the club need to have free temporary membership. This entitles the person to race at three race meetings throughout the calendar year in which the temporary membership is issued. Race fees are as per visitor rates and the driver is not entitled to any other full member offers.
Temporary members are NOT eligible for Drivers Points score, although any points accumulated will be considered if the driver becomes a member of Pine Hills Dirt Racing. After three attended race meetings the person must become a PAID member of Pine Hills Dirt Racing at the appropriate fee, otherwise they will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE AT Pine Hills Dirt Racing.
It should be noted that racing when not a Pine Hills Dirt Racing member, Pine Hills Dirt Racing Temporary Member, or a full member of another AARCMCC affiliated club (proof of membership will be required), may mean that you are NOT covered for Public Liability Insurance and may result in severe financial costs to YOU in the event that you are involved in an incident.
Include discount race fees, coverage of Public Liability Insurance, points allocation and voting at club meetings for 18yrs old & over and discounted fees on practice days.
Eligibility for points
To be eligible for points allocation you must be a financial Pine Hills Dirt Racing member during the applicable race series and have raced a minimum of 50% of the race days of the series. Race meet includes 5 rounds of races, use of lap counting transponders, computer controlled timing, and race result printouts.
Race Fees (club days)
- PHDR Member (inc Reciprocal Clubs) $15 first race class $5 per additional class
- PHDR Juniors $6 per class
- Temporary-Members (limit of 3 events pa) $20 per class
- After Hours Access – The committee holds regular practice days during the week and on weekends
It is the responsibility of all drivers to check that their vehicle complies with the rules and enter themselves in the correct class. If in doubt please ask the race director, or a committee member.
Full calendar year (membership now renewable in Jan/Feb of the following year)
- Full Adult membership – 1 year $80
- Full Junior Membership – 1 year $30 (Junior is aged 15 or under)
- Mechanic $20
- Associate Member $20 non racer
- Track access is for members only, however, the Committee reserves the right to restrict access at any time without notice.
- Note: Membership will lapse at the end of the month of the renewal date.
- A copy of the membership form can be found here – phdr-membership-form
Bank Details for direct deposit
Account Name – Pine Hills Dirt Racing Inc
Acc – 30543935
Or via Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing the application form, the member will abide with all the rules and conditions set-out by PHDR.
Track access is granted providing the track is in a suitable condition for use. Any member found damaging the track will be disciplined in a manner set out by the committee.
Please remember to e-mail your COMPLETED membership form to: email@example.com
- Once your application has been verified, you will be e-mailed notification of your membership acceptance
- Your membership card can be collected from the Canteen at the Track at the NEXT Race meeting.